When it comes to the choosing of the best vegetarian cookbooks, those listed on this page are well worth considering.
I know that you may get troubled by that problem too, so I would like to share my findings with you to make it much easier for you to choose one you like.
Please take a look and choose the best one for yourself.
Best Vegetarian Cookbooks on the Market
Babies grow more rapidly in their first year than at any other time in their lives, so how you feed your newborn will be one of the most important decisions you make for your new baby.
- “I really do like and recommend the book – it is great even if you just want to get some baby food recipe ideas.” – Laurie Gonzalez Milliron
- “Great book for making your own baby food.” – rxjules
- “This book is easy and simple to follow.” – Pamela Moran
The ultimate one-stop vegetarian cookbook-from the author of the classic How to Cook Everything.Hailed as “a more hip Joy of Cooking” by the Washington Post, Mark Bittman’s award-winning book How to Cook Everything has become the bible for a new generation of home cooks, and the series has more than 1 million copies in print.
- “I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants an extensive collection of vegetarian recipes all in one book.” – Chicago Book Addict
- “It is very comprehensive and every recipe I have tried has been delicious!” – T. Barrett
- “Every time I think of something I want to make, I look in this book to see if there is a recipe for it, and there always is!” – Kellie R
More Than 125 Healthy, Delicious Recipes From The Biggest Loser Experts and Cast–As Seen On NBC’s Hit Show!By The Biggest Loser experts and castBuilding on the groundbreaking success of The Biggest Loser brand, this sequel to last year’s best-selling book is sure to be a hit!The Biggest Loser Cookbook offers:• 125 recipes from The Biggest Loser cast, trainers, and fans• motivational before-and-after photographs of the cast• 50 beautiful 4-color food shots• dozens of trainer tips from The Biggest Loser trainers• inspiring stories of how the cast members did it• at-a-glance guides to The Biggest Loser Diet and The Biggest Loser Exercise planArmed with this arsenal of nutritional information and training tips, readers will be inspired to achieve the dramatic weight loss transformations that have amazed TV fans around the country.
- “The recipes are easy and taste great.” – Angel Errigo
- “I just received this book for Christmas and couldnt wait to sit and read through it.” – A. Moree H.
- “This is a great book for those on a diet or trying to eat the right food to help lose weight.” – Blayne D. Brokens
Donald Gazzaniga, diagnosed with congestive heart failure, was headed for a heart transplant – the only effective medical treatment. Urged by his doctor to keep his sodium intake “under 1,500-2000 mg.
- “I have been buying this book for anyone who need a low salt diet.” – J.L. Campbell
- “As for author Don Gazzaniga, I can’t thank you enough, and I hope you’re writing the next cookbook.” – Robin Alwine
- “We love to eat out and try all kinds of foods and we wanted to keep that as a part of our life.” – M. Hansen
Ideal cookbook for many health conditions: The Gluten-Free Vegan is a groundbreaking cookbook, combining both special diets for healthier, allergy-free eating.
- “Best of all, these recipes are EASY.” – Blunn Creek
- “Every recipe that I have tried from this book I have loved!” – Jennifer
- “If you want a book filled with recipes you can take to any gathering that EVERYONE will be able to eat, and that everyone will love, this is your go-to book.” – jeannie
This extraordinary cookbook, Classic Indian Cooking, amounts to a complete course in Indian cuisine. Elucidated by over 100 line drawings, it systematically introduces the properties of all the basic spices and special ingredients of Indian food, then explains the techniques employed in using them, always with the help of comparisons to familiar Western methods.
- “If one wants to learn about Indian food and try a few recipes, I really recommend this book.” – Kathy
- “Every recipe is delicious, producing results exactly as described.” – Rene Herger
- “We love this book – the background information, explanations and recipes.” – Skip Shift
HOME SAUSAGE MAKING is the classic in the field. Now completely revised and updated to comply with current USDA safety standards, this new edition features 150 recipes.
- “The book’s instructions were very clear and easy to follow.” – Laura A. Way
- “I have made several of the recipes and they turned out great!” – J. J. Schwarz
- “I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys cooking.” – Althea
Diabetes has become a seemingly unstoppable national epidemic, affecting more than twenty million Americans. Conventional wisdom calls it incurable, but renowned Dr.
- “This book is FULL of great information that I found both empowering and accurate.” – Katryn Price
- “Those ten pages explain something that I think is very true- to live on a raw vegan diet, you need to learn about more than just food.” – Ruth Walther
- “And I most certainly didn’t need more recipes on cooked grains and beans.” – Valerie I. Fitzenreiter
The award-winning cookbook that’s not just for vegetariansCarol Gelles, one of the best-known authorities on the subject, offers hundreds of appetizers, entrees, soups, salads, and more, proving that vegetarian cuisine is anything but boring.
- “I’ve made a few recipes with this book and find them easy to make(and find ingredients) and also practical.” – M. Hanlon
- “I own just about every vegetarian cookbook around, and this is one of the best.” – M. Felcher
- “What’s really great about this book is that there are so many recipes that even those of us who aren’t vegetarians can enjoy.” – Loni
In this cookbook, you will discover the amazing versatility of the slow cooker! If you thought that the slow cooker was designed only for meat-eaters, the Vegetarian Slow Cooker Recipes: Top 71 Quick & Easy Vegetarian Crockpot Recipe Book will introduce you to amazing vegetarian slow cooked meals.
- “The recipes are great and easy to follow and we were all very impressed at the taste.” – Rickbob
- “I really like veggies .and thought I would give this book a look .so far so good .” – Ron Schreiber
- “Excellent book, with lots of tips from buying a new one, to cleaning and cooking tips.” – Pencilist
Suggestions of the Best vegetarian cookbooks
Do you have any vegetarian cookbooks suggestions that you think vegetarian cookbooks would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.